Moving is hard work you guys.
Hard work that calls for an intense reward and this pizza is intense. Like two types of cheese, fig jam, prosciutto and arugula intense.
This pizza is super easy to make and does not disappoint (it’s not for the health conscious mind you).
Directions (from the Pioneer Woman)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Roll out dough (yea, I cheated and bought dough, whatevs) and spread a thin layer of fig jam (I think I added a teeny bit too much)
- Sprinkle kosher salt
- Add mozzarella slices
- Bake for 10-15 minutes…broil for 1-2 minutes if you need to get the cheese all crispy
- Add the prosciutto, arugula and pecorino
- Pass out on
couch dining chair (our couch hasn’t come in yet).
So remember that soup I made yesterday? Well it was DELICIOUS. Roasted Cauliflower Soup from The First Mess.
Gotta love garnishes - instant food glam!
roasted cauliflower + onion soup
I will be making this once the weather
warms up cools down in June…gotta love SF! :)
Yes, I realize it’s already the 5th. I’m a bit late to the bandwagon, but I did actually keep some of my resolutions from last year - so time to make some new ones!
- Lose a few pounds. Yep, the #1 resolution out there - but given I now have a sparkly ring on my finger (yeah!) - there is some extra incentive! We both got new Fitbits (used to have the old one) so the future Mr. and I have been tracking and trying to keep honest. We also *might* be joining crossfit…so any advice there is appreciated!
- Save money. I did a pretty good job of this last year and managed to pay off one of my student loans. So goal is to continue to do this.
- Try new recipes. I also did a pretty good job of this last year since I like to cook and try new things. This also helps with resolutions #1 and #2 (aka healthier and eating out less). I’m looking forward testing out the new cookbook I got as a gifts as well!
That’s it. Wish me luck….I honestly think #1 will be the most difficult!
Saturday night white pizza with prosciutto and Arugula #pizza #cooking (Taken with Instagram)